You are here

Direct communication with Members

I am new to this site and just wanted to know if there is a personal messenger capability that allows members to communicate directly with one another??   Thanks

Hi,

at the moment this is not possible but we will be working on this as a extra in the near future. If you wish to PM a particular member of this forum ... and they agree.... we can put you in touch by sharing emails privately. 

Sandy

Thanks Sandy.  Actually I was hoping to ask you to look at and comment on my post Skin Cancer 7 and counting.  I want to know if you have heard of this type of outbreak associated with CML or any of the TKI's and particularly Tasigna. Any comment or direction you could provide would be appreciated - thanks

Hi there,

Yes - this should be pretty easy, though it's a little hidden. We are going to try to work on improving this in the future when we make updates to the site.

To send a direct message to someone else:

1. click on their username in the forum. Their user profile will load up.
  2. click on "contact"
  3. type in your message subject and content
  4. Click "send message"

I haven't tested this, and it's not a feature that's widely used. But it ought to work! I'll send you a message now so you can se what it looks like when you receive one.

David.