You are here
Patients who started treatment with imatinib (Gleevec) when they were first diagnosed with CML, then switched to nilotinib (Tasigna) for at least 2 years with the combined time on imatinib (Gleevec) and nilotinib (Tasigna) for at least 3 years and have very small amount of leukemia cells remaining after the nilotinib (Tasigna) treatment will qualify for the study.
This study is not currently recruiting participants
Verified: February 2014 by Novartis
Sponsor: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Male or female patients >= 18 years of age
- ECOG Performance Status of 0, 1, or 2
- Patient with diagnosis of BCR-ABL positive CML CP
- Patient has received a minimum of 3 years of tyrosine kinase inhibitor treatment (first with imatinib (> 4 weeks) and then switched to nilotinib) since initial diagnosis
- Patient has at least 2 years of nilotinib treatment prior to study entry.
- Patient has achieved MR4.5 (local laboratory assessment) during nilotinib treatment, and determined by a Novartis designated central PCR lab assessment at screening