You are here

CML Horizons conference 2017: call for questions

Nigel Deekes and I are both attending the CML Horizons conference this year, which takes place this weekend (26-28th May). CML Horizons is a conference for patient advocacy groups (like CML Support) from around the world.

The proposed agenda for the conference is below. Prof Andreas Hochhaus (Germany) and Dr Carolina Pavlosky (Argentina) are confirmed faculty at the conference, with perhaps more.

There are substantial Q&A sessions at each point of the agenda, so if you have any questions you'd like Nigel or I to raise at the conference,  please reply here or send me a private message if you'd prefer (click on my photo to the left of this post, then "Contact"). 

Alternatively, you can tweet the conference directly (your question will come up on a big screen in the main session) using the hashtag #CMLHZ17 on Twitter.

Material presented at the conference is made available a little while after it all finishes (for example, here are last years), and we'll post that for 2017 here as soon as available.

David.

Thanks David, looking forward to it. Additionally, I have heard today Professor Jane Applerley from the Hammersmith will also be speaking on fertility and a couple of other topics.

As David says please let us know if you have any question that you would like raising.