You are here

reduction in dosage

hi nigel&sandy--well as u know they reduced my gleevac to 200mm from 600mm-great results-all my functions r normal--liver,kidney,etc---also NO MORE ANEMIA-no more gout-no more RBC problems-WBC-6000--PCR-0.00000---for all newly diagnosed brothers&sisters with CML--i know its scarey as hell-been there-my WBC was 620,000-this is not a type O-that was in 2001 i had cancer in every chromosome-was also bed ridden in dec-2000 till i was diagnosed in july3 2001-back then BONE MARROW ASSPERATION-no drugs-straight up-im over 6ft3 now 240lbs-back then 300lbs thick waist -the spike was about 3"thick--i had over 25 BMA--thank GOD for GLEEVAC---and all these other new drugs for CML---thank NIGEL&SANDY  for all their support-they will help everyone with support&knowledge if anyone has any questions about CML or just want to vent my email dadbags@aol.com--personally i trully beleive diet&exercise play an important role in fighting this disease-i stopped eating red meat over 10years ago-i go to gym 4or5 days a week-in good weather walk 4or5x a week-trot up hills-also took jujitsu reached 2nd belt blue-injured on 3rd belt-hip flexer-i will b 69years old in may---so to all my brothers&sisters u can beat this ---POSITIVE THINKING-change lifestyle-and GLEEVAC-good luck to all---steven bagliore

Thank you for sharing that Steven! Very inspiring!!!!

I believe all this.
Take part in your own Doctoring. And keep on living.
It’s not easy but winning ain’t easy. If it was, losers would win.
Not far behind you. 66 yo old here.
I still play guitar and write songs. Still work my small business,
an accomplished meal preparer, and I have more political opinions
then the New York Times.

and sometimes when I want to fly a kite. I go to the coast and fly a kite.

Romo