We have recently signed up with AmazonSmile - a charitable programme Amazon run to donate a small amount of your purchase price to registered charities. This is open only to people who shop on Amazon.co.uk, not Amazon.com or any other Amazon sites.
We'd love it if you signed up. Please see instructions below, or on this page:
Do you shop on Amazon UK?
Now you can help CML Support, who runs this web site, every time you order a new book, buy a present, or stock up on household items. Simply start your shopping experience at: http://smile.amazon.co.uk and select "Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Support Group" as your preferred charity, and we will receive 0.5% of every purchase you make.
What is AmazonSmile and how does it work?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features as Amazon.co.uk. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the net purchase price (excluding VAT, returns and shipping fees) from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Please note that this only works if you start shopping on the AmazonSmile website, so be sure to bookmark it and add it to your list of favourites.
Why should you use AmazonSmile?
We all would like to do more for charity, but in these days money is tight! Fortunately, AmazonSmile let's you contribute to the charity of your choice without spending anything extra.
How do I set it up?
- Go to http://smile.amazon.co.uk
- Log in with your normal Amazon Account
- Amazon Smile will prompt you to select a charity. Near the bottom, there is a field to pick your own charitable organization. In this box, type in "Chronic Myeloid".
- Click Search. The next page will show you "Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Support Group (London EW)" as an option. Click Select.
- Amazon will then take you back to the Amazon Smile home page. In the upper left hand corner, it will now say Supporting: Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Support Group, as below.