You are here

New here

Hello colleagues, I write from Argentina, I am Damián and I am 42 years old, 1 beautiful woman and 2 beautiful daughters of 10 and 13 years old, looking for this page and I really liked the information and the work they do in it. , here in Argentina I can not find pages like this with so much and good information. I summarize
my story:
04/14/2018 DX CML 58% ES PCR 97,000 wc. without inflammation of the spleen, I did not have a spinal tap, so it is all the information I have from the dx, I start the treatment with hidruxirea,
03/05/2018 Tasigna begins 300 x 2 times a day (3 days after beginning to stabilize the blood count)
08/14/2018 PCR 0.028% IS (we are happy with this news and we continue with the same dose)
Side effects just a little Rush on the arms on the back of the forearms and a little high TGP (transaminase glutaminic pirubica) 123 ul (what worries me a little, my Doc told me not to worry)
I am a healthy person, I do not smoke, as very healthy, I exercise and my consumption of alcohol is moderate from the dx.
My doc told me that I am a very good responder, that he gave me that medicine because he thinks he will achieve it, I hope he can achieve it, the taking of this medication is quite complex, but the results are worth it, in February I have the next PCR and I will tell you.
There are people in the forum with a lot of experience, everything you can say would help me

mucjas gracias 

thanks 

Hola Damian.  Primeramente disculpa mi ortografia porque casi nunca escribo en espanol y adicionalmente mi teclado no se presta para escribir en espanol.  Pero de todos modos queria responderte porque yo tambien encontre bastante informacion en este forum que me a servido de mucho pero nunca habia leido un post en espanol.  

A mi me diagnosticaron en Agosto del 2017.  Tengo 38 anos y a sido un cambio muy grande en mi vida.  Tambien como tu tengo una esposa que quiero mucho y tres hijos (6, 9, 13). Los primeros meses fueron los mas dificiles pero Dios y el apoyo de mi familia me saca adelante.

Dx 8/2017, wc 256,000, pcr 64%

Mas reciente resultado (15 meses): wc 4100, pcr 0.111

Como puedes ver no es ideal el pcr pero solo un poco por encima de el deseado 0.100 despues de 12 meses.

Tomo Dasatinib 100mg desde que me diagnosticaron (como una semana despues) y no tengo ningun symptoma secundario (al principio si los tenia pero fueron disminuyendo despues de dos meses).

Felicidades por tus buenos resultados con Tasigna.  Estamos en contacto.

Muchas gracias estamos en contacto e iré informando, voy a ver si puedo traducir lo que publique gracias y espero que siga bajando ese par pronto