You are here

Tasigna and Cough

Categories:

Hi there,

I am finding it difficult to avoid people with cough. However, due to pollution, pollens and changing weather cold and cough are inevitable.

How do you all combat cough. What cough medicines can be taken while on Nilotnib(tasigna).

I guess, Tasigna interacts with many drugs. Kindly share your thoughts

I'm on Tasigna, too.Generally , I eat a lot of curcumin and bee products and I do not really have cold problems.
However, when it happens, I take for cough raw honey. Buckwheat honey is the most useful , with antibiotic properties and medicinal qualities ,somewhat similar to manuka honey if you get it in the first 6 months after harvesting.
If you have financial possibilities, buy manuka honey but only with the MGO standard or, better, with the UMF + standard. MGO must be greater than 550 and UMF + over 15.
My wife used Steens 24+ honey for "something" that has in her throat for a long time and she did not even pass it with antibiotics. Very effective.
But, I repeat, for an ordinary cough, it's better to look for an honest supplier with a raw natural honey.
Very good, combined with honey is propolis tincture. I used it with very good results.
With apiculture products you can get rid of many problems and are an excellent boost for the immunity what we need so much.