You are here

Facebook

Hello Everybody,

Happy Easter/Pass Over/or what ever it is you choose to celebrate at this time of year!

Just wondering whether the CML Support Facebook page is closed or private or if it's open to all and sundry. I've told only a few people about the whole CML thing and don't want to 'blow my cover' by joining a site that anyone can stumble upon and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 126 (if you get my gist)

Lovin' this CML Support website! Keep up the wonderful work - you're appreciated more than you'll ever know yes

Have a fabulous day, Lynette 

Hi Lynette, there are several CML support groups on Facebook, most are “closed” meaning only members will be able to see what is posted, so most feel happy to perhaps be a little more frank as there are fellow patients there and not your family or friends. The cmlsupport Facebook page is open, and for information and help. Some groups are secret, so you would be invited generally. As a trustee of CMLsupport I do also oversee one of these “ closed “ groups; CML-UK, where we work hand in hand with CMLsupport here. Please feel free to join us, we are not only UK patients, although mostly. Lots of day to day support and help in these groups.

Have agood Easter to all. Nigel

Good morning Nigel, thank you for your reply - I'll search for the closed page and apply to join up. Have an awesome Easter, Lynette

Thanks Nigel - thanks for processing my request so promptly - I'm in! LB

Do check if closed groups show up on your profile  ie your friends will certainly not be able to see your posts in the group on fb but they very well might be able to see that you are part of the group!

Privacy is why I dont have a photo on my profile here or my usual name ;)