You are here

I heard that people with CML have a sense of humor..

A guy walks into a pet store.
Then asked the owner that ..“She want’s to buy a dog”.
The owner asked, “ What type of demeanor are you looking for?
The Customer thinks for a moment and replies,
I want a guard dog so the  D meaner the better.

Feel free to add a joke or two.

A man brought his duck to the vet. Doc he says “My duck is limp and lame.” The vet tells him his duck is dead. The man in disbelief asks for further diagnosis. The vet calls in the cat. The cat jumps on the exam table, smells the duck and shakes his head. Next comes the Labrador. He walks around the table, whines and shakes his head also. The vet tells the man that the diagnosis is confirmed, the duck is dead. As the man leaves he is given a bill for $300.00. The man says $300.00 for what? The explanation is $175.00 for the cat scan and another $125.00 for the lab work.

Two men walk into a bar.  The first orders H2O.

The second says " I'll have H2O, too"

The second guy died.

I really did Laugh Out Loud.  It felt good.   Please, keep this going!

My wife told me I was immature...

So I kicked her out of my Fort...

My doctor told me I shouldn't work out until I was in better shape. I told him, all right - don't send me a bill until I pay you.

Stephen Wright

Wish me luck in the London Marathon next weekend. I made 3hrs 12mins and 9 sec last year. This year I will try to beat that, but I get bored and usually turn over and watch something else.

A person boarded a plane in Frankfurt headed to London and sat themselves in first class. The flight attendant approached the person and said “ you have a coach seat and will need to move.” The person replied “ I will do no such thing.” Eventually the pilot got involved and whispered something into the persons ear. The person got up and headed for the appropriate seat. The flight attendants were amazed and asked the pilot what he said. The pilot replied, I said “ only the back of the plane is flying to London.”

How do you Top a Car?
“You tep on the break tupid” ...

Romo 

Alligator or Crocodile,

you can distinguish an alligator from a crocodile
by paying attention to whether the animal sees
you later or in a while...

internet.

Did you hear about the skeleton who didn’t go to the prom? He had no body to go with. He didn’t invite anyone because he didn’t have the guts.

Guy walks into a bar and ask the Bar Tender,
“ Give me a beer before the trouble starts”.
The bar tender gives the beer.
The guy says,
“Give me another beer before the trouble starts”
The bar tender gives the guy another beer.
The guy says,
‘Give me another beer before the trouble starts”
The Bar Tender says,“That’s three beers I gave you,
your going to have to pay for those now!”

The guy says “Now the trouble starts”.