You are here

Worcestershire Social & Support Group?

Categories:

After my recent diagnosis it occurs to me that I could do with a social and mutual support meet up every now and again to chat through life, the univrrse and every thing with like minded and similarly CML challenged people. Is there any body out there that feels the same in the Worcestershire area of the UK?

The thought of a mert up of a few fellow CML sufferers, their partners etc. with perhaps a little light walking, coffee, cake or similar that involves mutual support, a bit of whinging and a few laughs as well appeals to me and my wife.

Any takers?

Hi there,

We don’t really formally arrange meetups on this forum - obviously people are free to make plans to meet though!

You probably will have more success with Leukaemia Care, who are great at organising virtual and in-person support groups.

Get in touch with them here:

https://www.leukaemiacare.org.uk/support-and-information/support-for-you...

David.

Hi Smee

Great idea, hopefully other members of the “club” get in touch with you and hopefully you form a informal, but helpful group, I’m about 100 miles from you Smee so a bit too far for me.

Peter.

I have been in touch as you recommend and am now on leukemiacare.org contact list for in person and zoom contacts . Thanks for the heads up.